Thursday, September 10, 2015

August 31, 2015

HEY! I am doing great here! Can't complain too much haha! So this past week we put an investigator on date for October 31st.  We are super excited for that! Besides that we have not had that crazy of a week. 

We are teaching 9 lessons a week which is triple from what Elder Sanchez and me taught. Elder Hozman and I have a few issues, but nothing I can really do but just keeping a good attitude about it! 

Yes i got the packages and i will wait for the other one! And yes I know Elder Stevens. He is actually in Shiprock right now and ya he doesn't speak Spanish at all haha but my Spanish is progressing a lot and I bought a couple more books to help out with it so we will see how that goes! So how is Holden doing?? 

Oh also I forgot to mention that Elder Golden from the 70 was here on Wednesday! It was really great. He spoke to us for about 3-4 hours so that was pretty cool.

Will you please sent me my temple packet?  We are going to the temple at the end of September. 

Love you guys and have a great week! 

Elder Castro and Elder Jensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment