Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 21, 2015

So to answer your question, in the service pic, that was Elder Craighead he is one of the Zone Leaders here!


Everything is going better with Elder Hozeman, so that is good, I confronted him with a couple of things and so now we are on the same terms, Victoria (one of our investigators) is doing great still and she is still progressing, She didn't come to church because she was really sick so that kind of sucks, but she is awesome!! Not much has happened besides the fact of us doing some service and we went on a couple of exchanges and also I am staying here in Farmington for transfers, so that is good!
I forgot to take  a picture with my glasses, but I will do that and get it to ya next week!
 Elder Hozeman from Columbia.  My current companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment