Thursday, September 10, 2015

September 7, 2015

HEY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!

Things are going good here.  The work is really starting to progress and slowly starting to cool down for us finally. But it is still pretty hot! Everything with Elder Hozman is going ok.  There are a few things, but I am just trying to ignore them and be fine! haha  Everything with our investigators are going well and we are staying busy. Our one investigator on date is progressing and we have a lesson with her tonight so that should go great!!

Tell Hayden congrats on his mission call.

I gotta go. Love ya and have a great week.

This was an email I received last night:


Doing well. Thanks for the pacķages😊
I am sister McGee in the Farmington NM Mission office. I am new to the office and met your Elders today. They  are doing very well and are in good spirits. We love having them visit the office. They certainly bring a special spirit into our day. Thanks for sharing them with us
I hope these photos will open correctly. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment