Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Not a lot of info today from Elder Richards, but tons of pics.
 Just a road that they drive all the time. 
 Just a view.
 On top of a mesa.
 This is where they tract.  
 On the edge of the mesa.

 Elder Richards and Lixander.  This is the baptism that Elder Richards was able to go back to Farmington for.

And this is their home.  Don't you love the beautiful green grass?

Thank you for the package!! Tell Kinley great job on her solo!! The baptism was really cool and I am glad that we were able to go an support him! Everything here is going great, transfers are next week and this Saturday we will know where we are going.  I am pretty sure I am getting a new companion because Elder Oakley has been here for 10 1/2 months which is a long time for any Elder.  But everything is going great! Sorry that I can't think of anything for Easter or my birthday except for maybe paisley ties.  I'm good on socks, so don't send any more of those.  Thanks for everything and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment