Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015

Hey! So some pretty crazy stuff happened for transfers this week and I am kind of freaking out and super nervous for the next six weeks! I was called to be a District Leader and that is very rare for some one to be less then seven months out and be one so that is crazy.  The craziest thing is I am also training a new Spanish elder who is as white as me and from Idaho who doesn't speak ANY Spanish so that is going to be a trial in its self!! so I am not so sure what to do right now!!  

This past weekend was fantastic and yes I tried to concentrate on conference but it was hard after getting that news haha!! But I loved conference and it made the weekend fly by so that is good and it did keep me distracted from it! But just barely. I had a prayer answered by Kenzie Gardner! I am kind of freaking out about training and district leader and then I read her email and this is what it said,
 
   Easton Richy how the heck are you?? I saw your mom today and it made me think of ya! I hope you're doing well. I know you're kicking butt out there. I'm positive that you're the best missionary New Mexico has ever seen! I'm leaving may 27 for Alabama! I'm excited to serve but also pretty scared. I hope I'm making the right decision! I'm sure it's going to be great!
Anyway, I just thought I'd send a quick hello and see how things are going.
This is my fav scripture and I thought you might like it too!
"Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; yea I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
Isaiah 41:10

So this scripture helped me and I am very grateful how the Lord works and it is crazy!!

My new companion's name is Elder Jensen.  Oh and I need to get some boots. We are doing a lot of service here in Bloomfield.  Nothing to picture worthy this week, but I promise next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment