Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 2, 2015

Bloomfield is awesome!  I love it. It is much smaller than Farmington it feels kind of like Tremonton, but a little smaller. 

Yes I am living in a trailer house.  When you asked about what food places are here, we have a Blake's Lotta Burger, a Chinese place and one or two more.  Like I said, it's smaller than Tremonton, so that is really nice! 

The Pantry for sending me food would be nice!  Just send the same as last time but not the mangos and that is it!

Yes I got another navy suit it looks really nice.  No I didn't get the pants hemmed, because they didn't need it.

Yes I am in another Spanish branch, and there is around 30-40 active members here.  Me and Elder Oakley, we get a long very well and we are doing fantastic because there is a lot of work that needs to be done! 

Yes I got the mail and thank you. Everything has been crazy so far and I am loving it out here a lot! 

Love you guys and hope for the best for this week!
-Elder Richards

p.s.  I can't send any pics because my camera died.

No comments:

Post a Comment