Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

Hey!! I am going to BLOOMFIELD!!! Bloomfield is about 20-30 minutes away from Farmington.  I am going to be with Elder Oakley. We are the ONLY 2 white Spanish Elders and of course we get put together!!! I know him, but not a lot.  Elder Oakley has been out for about a year and a half and is from North Carolina and was just made District Leader.  Transfers are tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m.  Nothing too exciting but it all went good this week!

It is snowing here right now! 


Also my address changed for mailing things! 
Elder Easton Richards
416 South 1st ST
Bloomfield,NM
87413

Just thought i would let you know and I am mailing home that suit to you today or tomorrrow! Sorry I don't have too much for this week because it hasn't been that busy and also we have an investigator that is getting baptized on March 21st! I'm going to talk to Pres. Batt and see if I can attend the baptism.  

No comments:

Post a Comment