Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 2, 2014

Things just keeps on getting better and better every week! I only have less than 3 weeks left and it is crazy how fast time flies here! The days feel like weeks but the weeks feel like days! The language is doing better.  I am slowly getting better but I still have a long ways to go! My stomach has just now this past week been pretty bad. I have had a couple of close calls but it was all good ha! The food is getting better or I am just getting my used to it now so that is good!

Thank you so much for the letter.  It is always really nice to get that kind of stuff here and thank you for the talk it was really good! To answer your question, yes we are watching conference.  We are just having everything be worked around it so I am really excited for that and we have a big auditorium that everyone can fit in!

About the package, thank you that is going to be really nice to have! I don't have any big preferences but some gold fish would be nice if you could ha!

Things with my companion are going good.  He would rather play piano so he goes and plays piano with another elder and I go with Elder Torgersen and we get a long so well it is crazy. We have quite a bit in common. He is from Provo.  He wrestled, played football and was in student government, so we are pretty close!  And to answer Kinley's question my bed was the farthest one away and the top bunk in the picture!  Thank you so much for everything.  Love ya!
Eder Richards





No comments:

Post a Comment