Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014

Just a short little email I received from Easton this morning.  He's made it to Farmington and all is good.  When I got to talk to him yesterday he said that he had had strept throat over the weekend and was pretty sick but he was feeling a lot better yesterday.  He still sounds so positive and happy.  Love that kid!

Hey I am here and I am in the Farmington West Branch so my mailing address is the mission home one.  My companions are pretty cool so that is going to be great and I start working after I get done with this email so I can't wait it is going to be fun! My p-days are on Mondays and there are only three Spanish speaking missions here. Two in Farmington and one in Bloomdale so that is alright.  Maybe I will be able to go to the reservations. Love ya and everything is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment