Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16, 2014

Thank you for the letter and conference talks. I loved it. Everything is still going great and I can't wait to get out to the mission field. I am ready to be out of here but I know that I am going to miss it. I leave at 3 in the morning on monday so we will see how that goes. I am the only one from here going to Farmington so that is cool. I also almost broke my wrist playing soccer Monday, but don't worry it was only a sprain so that was good and it is only a little sore and the doctor said no sports for two weeks so we will see how that is going to go. 

I hope to get to talk to you on Monday but not sure.

Me and Elder Torgersen have matching yellow and green cabraisamo de mar(that translate to little horse of the sea)  ties! 










No comments:

Post a Comment