Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 25, 2014






Hey, I got the package and that was awesome! It is really nice to get the letters and the packages through out the week. I got the package from Tandy and that was really cool. Everything is going great and my Spanish is improving a lot. I am starting to make sense now but I still have a long way to go. When you asked if there was anything I would like, anything drinks and food ha but it is all good! Yes I would love to get pictures through out the week! Getting letters and packages is better than Christmas for everyone here! By the way the chips and salsa was gone within a night.  Our casa kind of just shares food!

I have not left the MTC yet but maybe in the next couple of weeks so we can go to the visitors center but that is it.  My companion is going to Tennessee when he leaves the MTC.   It is all going good.  We taught our first actual investigator and that went really well so it is going good!
The investigators are just volunteers and either missionaries have started teaching them and we are teaching them too!
 
Tell Holden happy birthday and tell him I have something for him from here but he will have to wait before I can mail it to him! When Kinley gets her dance down send me a video that would be nice and even just some pics of anything too!
 
I have to go! Love ya and let everyone else know I said hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment