Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 9, 2014

Everything is going great here! I am finally getting Spanish and I can give a discussion without reading anything so that is really nice! I am almost ready to go and get out of here but I still have a lot to learn! I have about a week and a half left in here so that is really nice and on Wednesday it was our one month mark so only 23 to go!

Thank you for the package.  That was much needed and it was really nice too:) I loved it and I loved how conference talked a lot about helping the poor and needy because in my patriarchal blessing it says to help them out a couple of times so I really enjoyed it! And yes the broadcast was in Spanish! I understood everything.  It was like it was in English. The gift of tongues really helps out here;) The time is flying by and I can't even imagine what it will be like out in the field .

We went to the temple today so I will send pictures and thank you so much for looking for sweaters and ties for me.  We didn't do a session because it's under construction because of the foundation. But it was nice to get out of the CCM.  If you get a chance I would love Elder Holland and Elder Ballard's talks sent to me.

To answer your question, yes things with the discussion are getting so much easier and I have noticed that when it is personal study time to study the scriptures and not the language, and only the language during the language study time it has helped me improve so much.  Being Exactly obedient is very necessary here.  And lots and lots of praying too! Thank you so much again! I love you and tell everyone the same.

-Elder Easton Richards








No comments:

Post a Comment