Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015

Hey so this past couple of days has been kind of sad.  This is just as hard as leaving home so ya haha. Here are a few pictures of families that i had to say bye too! 

This is Daniel Tarango he is a member, super nice kid.

This is the Myers Family. They are AWESOME!!

The Eyring family.  He is the Branch President and she is the Primary President.
One of my favorite families for sure.


These are the Adamsons and they are investigators. They are my favorite non-member family for sure haha. I love them a lot it was pretty hard saying bye to them!


But ya it is going to suck not being able to speak Spanish, but there is a reason why I am needed in Kayenta. My companions name is Elder Udy, I think he is from Idaho, if I remember right. All i know is that it is pretty small and the closest Walmart is 2 hours away because Walmarts are not allowed on the Rez but it will be good! There are a few fast food places and that is really about it out there. But it is going to be a ward I am serving in.  (He's only been in branches up to this point).  I'm saying goodbye to a couple of other families tonight.  I'll get you my address when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment