Monday, January 26, 2015

HEY!! Everything is going great. The work on both sides is doing great and the people are progressing so we should have a few people on date this week or next! It is really exciting:)

I should get my glasses with in the next week or so. They said it takes 2-3 weeks. It was because my left eye is hardly working and my right eye is doing almost all of the work so it is not the best but can be corrected by glasses over a long period of time... maybe. But ya the doctor gave me a really good discount.  The frames were divided by 3 so it was nice and also I just got the best and most durable  lenses with the money we saved so they can last my whole mission! 

So about the guitar, it is really hard because I am not musically inclined at all!! But the Spanish is doing a lot better and yes I am speaking Spanish better.  I just need to learn how to conjugate now which is the hardest thing to do. But the weather is nice. It hasn't snowed since December, so I am good with cold weather gear. Thank you. 

Living with the AP's is pretty good. Not as bad as I thought that it was going to be. We are actually working out every morning pretty hard and are on kind of a diet now so that we can lose a little weight because we are all gaining it here haha. But it is going really good!

So a crazy story this week. My companion and I were knocking on a bunch of houses this week trying to find more Spanish people to teach because we are losing more investigators than we are finding ha so it kind of sucks but we found a few potentials that we are going to be able to start teaching. Back to the story, we saw this one house that we thought was Spanish and so we knocked and she was Spanish, but she told us that she already knew everything about the Bible and that she is already a believer in Christ. She told us to try her neighbor because they are not believers and they need help to be saved! So we go and knock on the door and we hear dogs barking inside and someone talking to someone else and we usually knock 3 times just in case and after the second knock I wasn't getting a good feeling so I told Elder Gonzalez that we should go and as soon as we got out of the gate the dogs came running around the corner and they were not very nice dogs. So I know that for a fact that it was from the Spirit that we should leave because if we wouldn't have they could have gotten us and something bad would have happened. 

Sorry no pics for this week :(.  

Well I gotta go. Love ya and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment