Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 19, 2015

Hey! I am doing great. The eye keeps twitching and I have small headaches every now and again but I am going to the doctor on Wednesday now. I went in and tried to change it and I was able to! 

On the other hand Elder Gonzalez and I had to move in to the AP's house because they are closing down the house we were at! 5th ward still lives there and they will move out by the end of this transfer they are hoping! The house we are living in is really big for 4 elders. There are 2 baths around 4-5 rooms and the kitchen is pretty big but the house is a little older because there is carpet in the bathroom haha it is a little weird but good! We don't have to share a bathroom with 5 elders any more so that is nice. The reason why it is so big is because that is where all the new and the leaving elders stay the night you come in and leave so you get to see the newest of the new and the oldest of the old. We never really interact with the AP's.  They stay on their side of the house and we stay on ours! 

I haven't got to the Mission office yet to pick up my package, but i will later and thank you again and I am really excited to see how Kelton does. I think that he is going to be a great missionary! 

How is Kinley and her dance going?? 

We are teaching these two families right now and the ones we are teaching they both believe the same things we do so I am really excited to see how much they progress.  They read out of the pamphlets we give them and also the Book of Mormon! Elder Gonzalez and me are doing really good together and are really excited for these next weeks coming up! Love ya and here are some pictures!
-Elder Richards



Our new house

No comments:

Post a Comment