Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 11, 2016

Hey! 

So everything is going pretty good!  It has been pretty good, Elder Corbridge was here for stake conference and the mission tour. He was basically here to check up on the mission and also reorganize our stake presidency. It was pretty cool experience. We learned a lot from him. He really likes to talk and goes off on a  lot of tangents but in the end he pulls it all together in a pretty cool place, but if you are not paying attention then it is just confusing ha! 

The Ortega's are doing very well and Adriana, sister Ortega, is a counselor in the primary so she is pretty excited for that. Brother Ortega is getting the Melchizedek priesthood within the next few weeks. Yesterday we were able to get a new investigator, Veronica, she was a former and she knows a lot of people in the branch so that is going to be awesome.  

For the FitBit watch there was a problem with the tracker and so I wasn't able to set it up so instead I called the customer service and they walked me through the steps and it still wasn't working so they sent me a Fedex ticket to send it back to them and it should be there today so as soon as they get it, they are sending me a new one. So hopefully I am able to use it by the end of this week.

Apparently Oakley purposed to his girldfriend and he told me that they are getting married either the 3rd or the 5th of September and that is during the time of the vacation and i would really like to go!!

Also can you tell the grandmas that I am sorry that I won't be able to write them because I need to get back to work! Thank you and they both asked what do I need for my birthday and honestly I don't really need anything because my time is winding down. The best thing is money honestly that way I can use it for mainly food because I am starting to eat really healthy now and it is kind of pricey haha but besides that, that is all. 

Hope that you all have a great week and tell eveyone hi 

Elder Richards




No comments:

Post a Comment