Thursday, July 2, 2015

June 29, 2015

HEy!   I. am very glad to be back actually, I have really missed it here! Elder Sanchez and I get along very well and we have a lot of fun while getting a lot of work done! This week we found 4 new investigators and they have never been taught be for so that was way cool!

It is not that bad living with the AP's because they are pretty cool guys! I am not a trainer but I am still a District Leader!


We meet our new mission president Thursday! He comes in today and he is now the new one!

It is very nice to see everyone again too! I have really missed it here and I love it here as well, we have a lot more to do here than in Bloomfield!

 Chaco Canyon
 We had to go through this groove to get to the top of the mesa
 This is the Alba family.  They are awesome and love them alot.
The Spanish Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment