Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015

HEY! That is Crazy that Holden took state but then again not a big surprise either!!  Dad told me about everything with him going into the Bishopric and that is crazy that he got called to be the 2nd Counselor. 

Transfers are next week and we will find out everything on Saturday night.  Transfers are every 6 weeks.

It is not that bad the AP's are making us work out with them.  It is good for us because we are losing weight haha.

Everything is getting better and better.  We had an amazing week last week. I was able to go on exchanges with the zone leaders and I took over our area. I had to teach every lesson by myself IN SPANISH so that was difficult, but I did it. Everything is going great and the crazy story for the week was when me and Elder Foster, (he is in 4th ward and we did exchanges with them), were riding bikes in the south side, which is the most scariest part of Farmington, but you never feel scared, but we were riding and this old guy drives by and we wave and he waves back and says "F-you".  We just kept waving and kept riding away. It was pretty funny. We also met a Wicken when I was with the zone leader Elder Mackay, It was interesting.  She told us how she wasn't interested but we just kept talking and before you know it she took a Book of Mormon and said she would read it. So i guess we will see this week! 

Love ya, 
-Elder Richards  

No comments:

Post a Comment