Wednesday, August 10, 2016

July 18, 2016

I am staying here and I am pretty excited for that and the branch is as well so that is good.  I am still with Elder Mabry for these next 6 weeks. I also got called as the district leader for the next 6 weeks, I thought that was kind of weird to get called for my last transfer but I am excited for it too because in my district are all Elders and so that means I get to go on a lot of exchanges to make the time go by a lot faster so that will be nice. 

This past week was really good. We put Vanessa and Luis on date for August 27th. They were the investigators that came to church last Sunday, which they really enjoyed. They really liked how they were able to comment on the lessons and not just listen to a sermon. We found a new investigator, Rodrigo. He is a super cool guy. He was a referral from the Hammond Elders here and he has a huge desire to find more of that joy and peace in his life so we are excited to see where it goes with him. Besides that that was our week it was pretty good all around.

Also Rubio, Castro, and Sanchez came by on saturday to stop by and say hi! It was really good to see them again and I am pretty excited because they are all going to school in Utah!   Sanchez is living in Farmington, NM and Rubio and Castro are going to LDS Buisness college

No comments:

Post a Comment