Monday, June 6, 2016

June 6, 2016

This past week was a good week. We were able to find 3 new investigators they look pretty promising. One of them for sure, Mateo, he is a very humble guy and wants to really learn so we are excited for him. Besides that, it was just a normal week. This past transfer flew by and I can't believe that it is already June. I am doing well, a little flustered and my patience is getting tested but for sure a learning experience. But what can you do? We are staying together and also I am the 2nd companion that he has had for more than one transfer so I think that describes him pretty well.

So Brenda kind of dropped us and doesn't want to meet with us for right now as she is going through this hard time in her life she said.  So we will probably try back in the next two months or so. But everything happens for a reason.  We were probably just that seed as of right now.

With the tooth, that seems fine with me so then I don't have to deal with it any more so if that is okay with you then it is okay with me!

Also I am running out of Gel. I can make it for the next couple of weeks but I thought that I would let you know! Also I don't know if it is possible to be able to get prescription sunglasses here since now  we are good to wear them because of the intense sun.  Just thought that I would ask.

Here are a couple of pictures




the horses on the rez are pretty racist





No comments:

Post a Comment