Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015

HEY!! 

This past week was good it flew by so fast!! On Monday we were able to go and play football again like the good ole days when i first started out and Elder Castro and Rubio were there as well so that was fun!! On Tuesday we had Zone Conference and that was really good! Elder Hozman and I had to do a role play for everyone and had to plan it out. It went better than I thought.   We didn't have as much time to do what we would have liked but it was good. 

After Zone Conference I went on exchanges with Rubio and Castro in Bloomfield because Elder Hozman went with Elder Craghead to do zone leader stuff.  So I was  in a trio with Castro and Rubio! We had a lot of fun and I was able to see a few people there that I haven't seen in a while which was a lot of fun! On Friday we had another exchange. I went with Elders Weaver and Rigby.  They are pretty cool guys and we had a lot of fun with them. They are struggling right now but hopefully we are able to help them out to get back on their feet!:) That is probably the only good thing about being a leader is being able to help out other missionaries and that is for sure the best thing about being a leader.
 
Elder Hozman is doing good.  We had comp inventory on Friday and I told him how he was being prideful and about a few other things and then he was really surprised and he said how he was sorry and then I let him borrow the talk that you sent me "Beware of Pride".  He was really accepting and hopefully it helps. He has been out 10 months now. 

Victoria has fallen off the face of the earth so that is great!! (not really) so we are trying to figure out what we can do with that whole situation!

So my shoes are starting to fall apart.  My brown ones are being held together by "shoe glue" and the black ones just suck haha.  But I should be able to last a little longer I think. 

To answer your question about Christmas,I can't really think of anything to ask for. Ties are always good, and white shirts( but only like a couple though).  Have you found any Spanish music?? 

I'll keep thinking about anything else and i will let you know because i don;t really need anything. Gift cards maybe. I don't know!! haha 

We also had a mini MTC for the youth here it was awesome. Here is a pic of the missionaries I was with.


No comments:

Post a Comment