Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014

Just a short email today.  Elder Richards said that he's sending a letter to answer all of the questions that I had :).

Hey don't worry.  I'll be sending you a letter this week.  I was so busy last week it was just really hard to send more than one letter, but I will get one to you this week.  I don't have any pics really yet but next week I will send some. 

I am living in a home with one other companionship so it is pretty fun!

About the weather, it is cold in the mornings but by 11:00 ish it is usually around 70 degrees so that is really nice.  It rained yesterday for a while but that is all that has happened weather wise! For Halloween we played Risk because we had to be in by 6:00 p.m.

Thank you for the money.  I will get my backpack today.


I was tagged in this cute picture from a lady in Farmington saying that the Elders did a service project for them after they were fed breakfast on Saturday.  She said they love Elder Richards and call him the "token white boy" with all the Hispanic Elders.


No comments:

Post a Comment