Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22, 2016

HEY! Everything is going great here.  The people are still doing good. The Ortegas are still on date for March 3rd. They are going to get baptized and married on the same day so that is going to be really cool to see that happen! 
Yes I got the package. Honestly in regards to Lake Powell, that would probably be the best to go right after so that I can just stay busy when I get home. When I get home I want to get a job as soon as possible  to stay busy, because I don't really want to get lazy honestly! 

The weathers is awesome here. It is perfect. Still could lose the suit jackets but only one more month and they are off thank goodness!! 

Old companions back to visit.
Easton, Elder Sanchez, Elder Castro & Elder Gonzalez


Lixander & Elder Sanchez.  Lixander was baptized right after Easton left Bloomfield the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment