Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 25, 2016

So this week was really good but also kind of sad for the fact of I am leaving and going to Bloomfield NM again haha!! I am pretty excited but then again it is pretty sad because I have to say bye to everyone and I will send some pics of that too you! This week was awesome we were able to see a lot of people and were able to teach 16 lessons so that was pretty cool. It kind of sucks to be leaving because the fact of everyone here is really starting to progress really well and we have a couple of investigators who are really close to being baptized but there is always a reason for everything though! I am pretty excited to go back Spanish speaking though so that is going to be great! Every Wednesday we have a flea market and it is one of the biggest on the Rez! This past Wednesday I was talking to one of the vendors and I have talked to him before and he is from Farmington, NM and he is Mexican. This time we were talking to him and I brought a Spanish Book of Mormon and gave it to him. He said that he will look into it and read it but now since I am leaving I guess that I can't really follow up on it any more  so hopefully Elder Udy can do that! 

Yes i got the package and thank you for that and also the talk!

Also here is my new mailing address 
416s 1st St. 
Bloomfield, NM
87413

In a text from Sister Palfreyman I found out that his companion's name is Elder Herrera.  Beyond that I don't know much else :).

No comments:

Post a Comment